Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DIY Face Mask by Glitter

Do you ever want a nice natural glow to your face? Do you find the products in stores are always too expensive for too little product? Well here is something for you! I use this face mask once a week, and I find my pores to be smaller, less blemishes, softer skin, and a nice natural glow!


What you need:
  • Egg whites
  • Honey
  • Bowl
It's very simple and you can do this at night, or in the morning once a week. We advise not to do it all the time or else it can dry out your skin.

The egg whites will allow your pores to minimize keeping out dirt that causes acne or blackheads, as well as tightening your skin which eliminates extra oils. As for the honey it moisturizes the skin and leaves it with a soft, silky feeling.



Step 1: I crack the egg and separate the egg whites and the yolk. Just by cracking it and passing the yolk back and forth to each half of the egg shells and the egg whites just fall right into the bowl.

Step 2: Next I take my honey, and I warm it up for about 10 seconds to get a faster consistency and so it comes out much faster. Because I put two egg whites, I put two tablespoons of honey.

Step 3: Mix up the egg whites and honey together, and there you have it! Your very own, inexpensive, face mask!


Now for the application part of it, make sure you tie your hair back to not get any of the mixture in your hair. Then just start applying the mixture with your hands all over your face. (Be sure to avoid your eyes!). It is not the most comfortable feeling to put egg whites and honey on your face, but trust me it is worth it! Now just wait about 5-10 minutes until your face mask begins to tighten and dry up, and the last thing you do it wash it off with warm water and be sure to get all of it off. What I like to do and I recommend to you guys is after washing your face with the warm water, wash with really cold water and that will close up your pores and keep your face feeling fresh!
Comment below and gives us feedback of what you thought of this weeks blogs! We love to hear from you and wanna hear your great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment